See below for a note brochure template you could mail out to prospects…
If someone owes you money and is making regular payments to you, you are the holder of a note, mortgage or an IOU. If that note is secured by property or real estate you have an asset that can be sold for immediate cash.
Frieda Finder’s Investment Service will buy that note from you for the highest possible cash price today. Why should I sell it?
There are many reasons you would want to sell your note for cash today.
- To pay off debts where you pay a higher interest rate than you are receiving on the note.
- To make another investment that will provide a greater return.
- To invest in a more diversified portfolio that provides greater security than a note, or mortgage.
- To relieve the burdens of bookkeeping and payment collections.
Economically it can make sense to sell your note (Here is an example of why that is so):
If you have a $50,000 mortgage at 10% for 20 years and you are receiving payments of $482.51 per month you have two options:
- you can hold and receive the payments, or you can be a creative seller of your mortgage, for example:
You could sell 84 payments to Frieda Finders’ Investment Services. for $22,957 cash today, then receive the mortgage and the payments back after 84 payments. It would still have a balance of $42,036. You would not lose any of your principal, and would have had the immediate use of the $22,957.
More reasons to sell your note to Frieda Finders’ Investments:
- You won’t have to worry about default.
- You won’t have to worry about IRS income tax reporting requirements.
- You won’t have to worry about destruction of the property.
- You won’t have to worry about bankruptcy of the payor.
- You won’t have to worry about divorce or death of the payor.
- You won’t have to worry about IRS tax liens against the payor.
- You won’t have to worry about your note being assumed by a dead beat payor.
How Much CASH will you Give Me for My Note Today?
We will usually be able to give you the cash you need. All notes are purchases at a discount over the balance remaining due. By paying you with cash now and with cash at a later date we can give you the maximum amount. Often it is even possible to receive the full face value of your note. (see the example above)
The value of a note is determined by many factors, such as: type and location of property, type of note, market interest rates, and credit of the payor. Clearly, a note secured by raw desert property will be worth less than a note secured by a single family home.
If you call us with a note to sell, we will examine and research it and then offer you the highest possible price, usually with a variety of options for you to consider.
How do I Sell it?
To sell your note you will need to call us with the following:
- Information on the Note: (remaining balance & monthly payments)
- Information on other Notes on Property: (first mortgages, etc.)
- Information on the Property securing the note: ( single family home, unimproved land, equipment, etc.)
- Information on the Payor on the note: (payment history, credit)
Who is Frieda Finder’s Investment Service?
Our investment service locates buyers and sellers of notes and mortgages. We have been in business since 1988. The principal, Frieda Finder is a long time real estate investor. She buys notes locally and nationwide. Frieda Finder’s Investment Service has access to an unlimited amount of cash. We prefer to invest in notes up to $500,000.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What kind of notes will you buy?
We will buy:
- 1st and 2nd Mortgages
- Interest only Mortgages
- Balloon Mortgages
- Old Mortgages
- Mortgages from Estates
- New Mortgages
Partial Purchases: We can buy some of your payments – for example 24 or 36 payments, and give you cash now. After we collect the payments you sold us, you will collect the remaining payments. This is an excellent way to get cash now, and still receive income later. Or we can buy just the balloon part of your mortgage, and you can continue to receive payments now.
We are very flexible in the ways and kinds of mortgages and notes we can buy.
How long before I get my money?
We can usually purchase your note and get you your cash within 14 working days. What other costs are involved. There are no other costs to you. We pay all costs for transferring your note or mortgage to us. How will I be paid? Cashier’s check. What do I need to do to sell my note?
Call Frieda Finder’s Investment Service at (415) 123-4567
598 Bosworth Street
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA 94131