Silver Anniversary Series
In this 52-minute interview with real estate investor Walter Wofford, you’ll hear about the creative strategies he’s using in his family business to turn one profitable seller finance deal after another in the current market. Walter’s specialty is using seller financing to buy and then re-sell houses in the Jackson, Mississippi market, and he’s really cracked the code on this. Even if you think you know something about combining real estate investing and seller financing, I guarantee that in this short interview, Walter will show you a thing or two that will put money in your pocket in your next deal.
Highlights of the call include:
- How to find and negotiate with property sellers who don’t need to sell but who want to sell
- How to get 0% seller financing and deferred payments when buyung properties
- How to avoid putting down earnest money (you’ll love this one!)
- How to find motivated buyers and give them a seller finance deal they can’t refuse
- How to “wrap” a seller financed note you create for your end buyer around the one you used to purchase the property–and how your built-in equity rises steeply every single month when you do this
- Why you should let your buyer decide the terms of the note–and why Walter charges 5% interest
- How to squeeze cash out of these deals by selling partial interest in them to private investors
- How Walter uses video in all aspects of his real estate business (make sure you catch the example at the end of how he used a video to turn a potentially ugly confrontation with the “vulture fund” director into a nice check and ongoing deal flow (great story!)
- and a heck of a lot more…
Walter is a veteran real estate investor and seller financing expert who has figured out how to thrive in today’s markets, and you’ll definitely want to take lots of notes during this to this 52-minute, pure-content interview, brought to you as part of Noteworthy’s Silver Anniversary Series.
NOTE: If you’ve already registered for the free Silver Anniversary training series, listen to the Walter Wofford call now by clicking HERE and entering the standard passcode you received when you signed up. (Remember, you can use the same passcode for all Silver Anniversary trainings.)